Wedding Design

T’s & C’s

As Designs by Kirsten creations are bespoke and some hand made, please allow enough time for these to be produced (and printed if required). A good time frame to consider is roughly 4/5 months prior to the wedding date.

A digital sample of your designs will be sent out to you via email to sign off. The proof reading is your sole responsibility. Hardcopy samples maybe purchased at an extra cost.

Designs by Kirsten requires a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your order. This deposit will be deducted from your final total.  The remaining 80% must be paid prior to final printing.  The order will only be posted after full payment including postage and packing has been received.

If an order is cancelled for any reason, any money already paid will be non-refundable.

Whilst Designs by Kirsten will do our best to deliver your designs in accordance with agreed specfication, where materials are not available we reserve the right to substitue with materials which we consider in our sole discretion are reasonable alternative and additional charges may apply.

Please allow ample time for print as occasionally reprints are required and this can add extra time to the delivery of the finished product.

As some of Designs by Kirsten’s creations are hand-crafted and bespoke, there may be very slight variations in some of them. This will not effect the high quality finish of your designs

Once a design concept has been decided there are two basic amendments (eg fonts, colours, compositions) included in the quote cost. If you require more changes to the design concept when the work has already been carried out, then you may incur additional charges to cover work already done and any additional materials required.

It is your responsibility for gaining copyright written permission in any photographs or images or fabric used together with any other relevant consent. Designs by Kirsten will require a copy of the written permission.

Designs by Kirsten holds the Copyright ownership of the design created unless stated otherwise. If client would like to discuss Copyright ownership please have a chat with Designs by Kirsten.

Your order will be checked and hand packed by Designs by Kirsten. If it is delivered to you and it’s damaged from Postage, please inform me straight away and return the damaged goods.

G.D.P.R (Data Protection) Designer commits to keeping all client personal/correspondence contact details confidential and WILL NOT circulate these details without prior consent of the client. Client consents to the Designer keeping contact details (email, phone number and business/correspondence address) after the project has finished in order for Designer to contact client in the future for reviews, feedback, information sharing/gathering purposes.

If you are unsatisfied with the any element of the Wedding Stationery from Designs by Kirsten, please contact me immediately to rectify the situation.